Your first line of defence against the cost of employee injury and absence.
innoyo microbreak ergonomic software helps mitigate the risk of preventable workplace injury and absence that costs businesses millions of £’s every year.
microbreak promotes positive, self-managed behaviour amongst employees through a series of tailored, desk-based micro breaks and exercises that keep your workforce healthy and more productive.
BREAK THE CYCLE
Injury related absences elevate stress levels in the workplace due to increased workloads.
|Why Your Business Needs microbreak|
- Ergonomic disorders are the fastest growing category of work-related illness.
- Musculoskeletal injuries 40% and stress 34.5% are the most common causes of preventable staff absence
- 1.4 million working people suffer from work related illnesses.
- The average payout for workplace ergonomic compensation claims was £30,284
- Ergonomic software aids saw an increase in productivity of 54%, absenteeism decreased by 67% and employee turnover went down 94%.
- Unauthorised absences cost employers on average £570 per employee.
How it works
microbreak empowers employees to make sustainable improvements to their work habits through a tailored range of desk-based exercises andstretches in micro break portions (20 seconds). Simply install and follow these steps:
Specify areas of the body that cause pain whilst working
Specify areas of the body to exclude in the activities
Specify the frequency of the activities to be carried out
Animated windows prompt the user when and how to carry out the exercises
Microbreak helps employers combat the increasing threat of preventable staff absences due to poor workplace ergonomics. The benefits of microbreak include:
increase efficiency and reduces the chance of compensation claims.
Promoting health and well-being creates a happier, more productive environment.
Microbreaks and tailored exercises lead to less injuries and employee turnover.
All exercises are designed in conjunction with medical professionals.